Our full-service EPAS clients can send up to 2 attendees at no further charge.
In order to help you guide your employees toward the level of performance and conduct that should be expected by your organisation, you need to understand the best techniques for doing so.
Managers cannot ignore the need to be well trained in counselling and discipline principles and processes. This is because greater legislative emphasis being placed on individual employee rights has allowed dismissed employees to challenge their terminations in a whole range of ways.
Many prospective new clients come to us with problem employees asking us for our help. These problems can be represented by a -
- stress leave claim that threatens to blow out workers’ compensation premiums,
- an unfair dismissal application, or even
- a General Protections claim.
We not only guide clients safely through this legislative minefield, we achieve the best possible outcomes. This is because those minefields are where we walk every day.
Using the "Constant, Gentle Pressure" framework, this course aims to provide participants with a practical understanding of what effective counselling and discipline is and to gain skills in applying them in order to comply with legal obligations.
Hear from experts with years of experience cover topics such as:
- What does good Counselling and Discipline (C&D) look like?
- Why & when to use C&D processes
- Identifying and dealing with C&D issues
- Interaction with your organisation's policies & procedures
- Unfair dismissal legislation, concepts & risk analysis
- Steps in C&D
- What happens when you get it wrong?
- Difficult C&D conversation role plays
The cost of our half day course will be $250 per attendee (for non-EPAS clients) and will be held on 28 August 2015 from 8am to Midday in the conference rooms at our offices at 32 Delhi Rd, North Ryde, NSW 2113.
Attendance to the half day training session is limited to 10 participants, and is on a first registered, first serve basis.