Join our Director Steve Champion for a 35-40 minute free webinar on your record-keeping obligations under the Fair Work Act.
The recent introduction of new Vulnerable Worker amendments to the Fair Work Act means employers are now liable for dramatically higher penalties for improper employment record-keeping and incomplete payslips.
In this 35-40 minute free webinar, we will show you, in simple terms, how you can meet your record-keeping requirements to stay compliant under the new laws.
Date: 1 August 2018
Time: 9:30 am AEST
Length: 35-40 mins including Q&A
You will learn:
- Why the onus of accountability is now fully on the employer to keep proper records to avoid a presumption of owing backpayments to employees.
- What records must be kept, what to include and how to amend records
- Obligations in relation to payslips
- What information must be included on a payslip
- Severity of the increased penalties for not complying with the new laws
Steve Champion (our presenter and ER Strategies Director) will also provide practical examples of how some franchises and business groups are already responding to these changes to meet the new legal requirements and to protect their brands.
Even if you cannot make the webinar, by registering you can also be sure to receive access to a recording of the webinar, plus our other resources summarising your obligations.
After you register:
We will confirm your registration to you via email and closer to the event we will send you links to the event and how to access it.
We look forward to 'meeting' you at our webinar!
If you have any questions about the webinar, or about your record keeping and payslip obligations under the Fair Work Act, please do not hesitate to contact ER Strategies on 1300 55 66 37.