ER Strategies provides a fully managed, retainer-based service we call our Employer Protection Advisory Service - or EPAS for short.
EPAS provides highly specialised services to clients in Employee Relations and associated aspects of Human Resource Management. It provides an employer-centred approach where EPAS will handle your employee relations and other human resource issues for you, whilst also equipping your organisation to deal with them internally.
Because our EPAS service is based on a set monthly fee basis, you can rest easy knowing your labour management issues are covered. We provide your organisation with the necessary tools to properly manage your employee relations. We are also there to help you on those occasions when problems develop.
Our highly qualified professionals will provide you with trusted advice in Industrial Relations, Employee Relations and Human Resources Management. Our guidance and assistance takes into account the commercial realities of your business.
Your membership fee covers onsite visits from our highly experienced practitioners, saving you time and money (costs associated with travel from outside the Sydney/Wollongong/Newcastle areas may incur an additional charge).
This means that you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will have access to expert advice when you need it most.
Through our EPAS service, you will also be represented by experienced Employee Relations experts on those occasions when you need representation in dealings with unions and before Industrial Relations tribunals and other non-judicial forums.
What You Get From Us
Included in your EPAS Membership Package at no additional cost -
- Unlimited access to our Telephone Advisory Service (7 days x 24 hours in emergencies);
- Generous included hours cap for consulting outside of telephone advice;
- Day to day troubleshooting advice in respect of all Employee Relations, Human Resources and Industrial Relations issues;
- Consultations at your business premises where required, saving you time and money;
- A review of your existing ER, HR and IR policy and procedure documentation and incorporation into our highly detailed Online HR Resources Service. The Online HR Resources will form the basis of your HR compliance systems;
- Award update service on popular awards via our EPAS website;
- Electronic bulletins on important ER / IR / HR issues;
- Representation by our professionals during disputes and unfair dismissals (only arbitrations and hours in excess of included hours cap are charged extra);
- Preparation for dispute notification hearings and conciliations;
- In recognition of the special status of our EPAS members, we provide an ongoing discount# of 20% off our standard consulting rates for those services that fall outside of the EPAS membership fee. This is a substantial discount off our real consulting rates!
Check out our service guarantee. We hope you never need to use it, but its a comfort to know its there.
Contact us now to discuss how EPAS can protect your business!
# note - discount applies to invoices paid within 30 days