Our experience over many years has been that many organisations spend lots of time reinventing the wheel in terms of their HR Infrastructure. Often out of sheer frustration with their inability to finish the job, or alternatively just through thinking "There must be a better way", they find us.
Preventing employee issues starts with having a strong base on which your employment relationships are built, including well-structured employment contracts, detailed employment policies and procedures, and ensuring these have been properly communicated to your employees.
We can help you put in place the essential HR building blocks, to help build a productive workplace whilst also meeting your employment compliance obligations and thus preventing employee issues before they start -
- Employment Contracts: Good employment practice starts with effectively drafted employment contracts that clearly set out basic rights and obligations of both parties.
- Staff Handbooks: Provides your employees with more information about your expectations of them and the benefits they can expect from working with your organisation.
- Policies and Procedures:Fills in the gaps about how things work in your organisation. Our Online HR has a wealth of documented policies and procedures we have already created, or we can modify or add to these to suit your specific needs.
- HR Systems Reviews: Gives you an outsider's view of your HR systems based on your level of development and business strategy. By pointing out areas of non-compliance and recommending improvements based on our extensive checklists and industry experience, our highly detailed report becomes your HR Action Plan.
- New Employee Inductions: Induct employees correctly the first time, and prevent issues.
- Workplace Health & Safety: We can review and or develop safety policy and procedures, or train your safety committee to ensure you meet your legal obligations and minimise risk in your workplace.
- Training Courses: Whether you need Counselling and Discipline, Workplace Health & Safety, or Enterprise bargaining training, ERS can tailor a course to your business’s needs.
Interested in learning more?
Call us on 1300 55 66 37, or complete a contact form and one of our consultants will contact you shortly.