A number of security companies have recently contacted ER Strategies asking us to assist them in tailoring an enterprise agreement to meet the needs of their business.
These companies have wanted to ensure the longevity of their businesses in the highly competitive security industry. An enterprise agreement allows them to:
- accurately quote for contacts in advance as they knew their labour costs for up to the next four years,
- have a well-paid but flexible workforce,
- remove or reduce the time-consuming allowance and penalty rate calculations from their payroll process,
- promote to their clients that their employees are paid all their lawful entitlements, and
- allow them to comply with head contractor obligations imposed by the NSW Security Industry Act 1997 (NSW).
If you want to find out more on our Enterprise Bargaining Services take a look here.